Dosetest bottled reagents provides approximately 100 tests and is fantastic value for users who will be testing multiple substances or for those who simply wish to have extra tests on hand. DoseTest also offers a one of a kind tool that allows you to conveniently search your results online.
The Complete LSD Test Kit includes 5 reagents: Ehrlich, Froehde, Marquis, Mecke and Hofmann providing a comprehensive analysis of your LSD. These tests are used to identify LSD and a range of adulterants that can be substituted for LSD:
- DOB, DOC, DOI, DOM
- x-NBOMe: 25B, 25C, 25D, 25I
- 2C-B, 2C-I
- Entactogens: MDMA, MDA, MDE
- Cathinones: Methylone, Ethylone, MDPV
- Piperazines: BZP
- Opiates: Codeine, Morphine, Heroin, Oxycodone
Because LSD is so unusual, there aren’t that many different substances that tend to be swapped in for it: the key groups you’d be looking out for are the DOxs – DOB, DOC and others – and NBOMes. By nature, psychedelics alter your reality in ways that other drugs do not so it is very important to test your tabs as adulterants can have less desirable, unwanted or dangerous effects such nausea, anxiety, insomnia and psychotic episodes. While it’s generally difficult to “rank” the different dangers posed by psychedelics, 25i-NBOMe is definitively more dangerous than LSD by virtue of being able to fatally overdose on it.
Benefits of a Complete Kit
The main benefit of using a complete test kit is that it allows you to your cross-check results with other reagents providing you with far more accurate results when compared to a single reagent test. It also means that you test your product multiple times and more tests increases accuracy. In addition, adulterants can be clumped up in certain areas of the product and depending on the sample you may find that different reagents pick up different adulterants in your product.
- Prepare: prepare a rice grain sized sample of your drug on a white ceramic plate
- Test: simply remove the cap from the reagent bottle and tilt it until a drop falls out
- Observe: watch closely for 30-60 seconds for any changes in colour or colour sequences. For example, your test may produce one colour for the duration of the test or it may produce several colours throughout the test such as yellow followed by green.
- Search: Use the online “tool” to filter your results and find out what your sample could be. You can filter the results by the reagent you used, the substance you are looking for and the colour change of the test.
- NOTE: If there is no colour change or it produces some other colour sequence not on the tool than the product definitely does not contain any of the listed substances or may be highly adulterated with one or more unknown substances.
- Each Bottle Provides 100 Tests
- 12 Month Shelf Life
- Tests for a Variety of Adulterants in LSD
- Ehrlich Reagent Bottle
- Froehde Reagent Bottle
- Marquis Reagent Bottle
- Hoffman Reagent Bottle
- Mecke Reagent Bottle
- Storage Container
- Access to Online Results Tool
- While these reagents provide a large range of results for common adulterants, not all adulterants can be identified due to the large number of potential adulterants and new adulterants entering the market.
- Therefore, these tests cannot test for all adulterants and should only be used as a guide of what might be in your product. A positive or negative reaction for a substance does not indicate that a drug is safe. No drug is 100% safe and it is safest NOT TO TAKE UNREGULATED DRUGS.
- These kits are intended to help educate the user and to aid with harm minimisation.
- These kits can only determine the presence, not quantity or purity of a particular substance.
- We are in no way affiliated with what the end user does with this product. We do not condone or encourage the use of drugs. Always consult a medical professional or physician before taking any drugs or medication.
It took about what I expected for it to arrive. It looks like it's what they said. I haven't tried it out yet.