The MET Rapid Test (Oral fluid) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the detection of MET in human oral fluid at a cut-off concentration of 50ng/ml. This is the level that Australian police roadside tests are set at.
Please collect enough Saliva otherwise your test could become invalid, you can see when the saliva travels up the strip to the top. Instructions available in pictures provided.
- Rapid Test (Oral fluid) provides only a qualitative, preliminary analytical result. A secondary analytical method must be used to obtain a confirmed result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrophotometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. 2
- A positive result indicates presence of the drug or its metabolites but does not indicate the concentration of drug in the specimen or the route of administration.
- A negative result may not necessarily indicate drug-free specimen. Negative results can be obtained when drug is present but below the cut-off level of the test.
- Test does not distinguish between drugs of abuse and certain medications.
- A positive test result might be obtained from certain foods or food supplements.
Interpretation of Results
NEGATIVE:* Two coloured lines appear. One coloured line should be in the control region (C), and another apparent coloured line should be in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the Cocaine concentration is below the detectable level of 50ng/ml.
*NOTE: The intensity of the colour in the test line region (T) may vary depending on the concentration of Cocaine present in the specimen. Therefore, any shade of colour in the test line region (T) should be considered negative.
POSITIVE: One coloured line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the Cocaine concentration is above the detectable level of 50ng/ml.
INVALID: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new test Device. If the problem persists, discontinue using the test Device immediately and contact your local distributor.
- Methamphetamine Rapid Saliva Drug Test Kit
- Therefore, these tests cannot test for all adulterants and should only be used as a guide of what might be in your product. A positive or negative reaction for a substance does not indicate that a drug is safe. No drug is 100% safe and it is safest NOT TO TAKE ILLEGAL DRUGS.
- These kits are intended to help educate the user and to aid with harm minimisation.
- These kits can only determine the presence, not quantity or purity of a particular substance.
- We are in no way affiliated with what the end user does with this product. We do not condone or encourage the use of drugs. Always consult a medical professional or physician before taking any drugs or medication.